We Pride Ourselves On Supporting Our Communities
Buffalo Ridge Concrete, Inc. has carried on a family owned tradition of being involved in SW Minnesota communities since 1916. Buffalo Ridge Concrete prides itself on being a supporter of local functions, charities and fundraisers.
To name a few more recent contributions, BRC has contributed to:
- Major contributor to the Avera Cancer Institute, Marshall, MN
- Fire Hall in Edgerton, MN
- 9/11 Memorial Park in Marshall MN
- Southwest Park basketball court in Pipestone, MN
- Annual SMSU booster Marshall, MN
- “Ribs and Rims” fundraiser for the Adrian and Rushmore fire and rescue services along with other local fire and rescue services
- “Ice Arena” expansion in Luverne, MN
- New bleachers for the Rock County Fairgrounds
- New Heins Park in Lake Wilson, MN.
BRC continues its support locally each and every year to "Relay for Life", "After-Prom parties", youth YMCA recreational programs along with FFA and "4-H" programs and many other organizations and functions.